He's got about 100x more testosterone than Mutsumi.
I WENT THERE. LOLZ.
He needs more testosterone.
He's got about 100x more testosterone than Mutsumi.
I WENT THERE. LOLZ.
He's got about 100x more testosterone than Mutsumi.
I hope so, otherwise he would have a clit.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">I wish I had one [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
He's got about 100x more testosterone than Mutsumi.
I hope so, otherwise he would have a clit.
Here's my christmas theme background [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...24allpaper.jpg
o.O
Reiji is more manly than Chuck Norris. And Chuck Norris is the most manly man alive.
Wasn't that Maddox?
Maddox is a sissy girly man. He speaks big, but coudlnt' tocuh Vin Diesel/Chuck Norris/Will Smith.
LOL nice theme.....
Here's my present ~ I Wish ~ Background for Xmas ^_^
IRT Xel: Maddox is Vin Diesel's secret son. That's why he's disguised as a pirate.
IRT Dreamer: That's Aoi Sakuraba from Ai Yori Aoshi, and a rare or new wallpaper, thanks!
Bookmarks